Salman in Farah’s Next Movie


The helmer of potboilers like 'Om Shanti Om' and 'Main Hoon Na' is fondling with the idea of casting Salman Khan in her next movie. After Salman's cameo in Farah's latest 'Tees Maar Khan', the chemistry between them is growing by the day.

Farah Khan wants to make a full fledged Salman Khan film anytime soon. The lady wants to cash in actor's massive fan following in the nation and the idea of doing a film with Salman is riding high on her mind.

Farah Khan said, "Well, this has been in the pipe line for long but now I feel the time has come where I need to do something seriously about it. And imagine the outcome of two mad people getting together. I think I`m mad and Salman is madder. After I finish with Tees Maar Khan, I am considering working on our plans to doing a film together."

On the other hand, Salman Khan too is eager to work with Farah Khan. The fact that she distanced herself from Shahrukh Khan only added fuel to their growing friendship.

No comments: