Katrina Kaif Enjoys Working with Akshay Kumar

Katrina Kaif has worked with many beautiful actors of Bollywood like Cute Ranbir Kapoor, Prefect Salman Khan, Hot John Abraham, Neil Nitin Mukesh but she reveals that she enjoyed working with her co-actor Akshay Kumarthe most.

She quips as why she enjoys working with Akshay Kumar the most, That’s because Akshay and I have done so many films together…it’s been like a journey. It’s easy to create friction on the sets of a film. But when we were doing our first film together, he had to understand me. I was a little different. But when he got to understand me, he knew that I was harmless! So he used to let me talk…so he knows how to make his co-star feel good and energetic all the time.

Katrina Kaif is extremely excited to be an integral part of ‘Rajneeti’. Many questions arise regarding her acting capability and with this film, she wanted to prove everyone wrong. Katrina said, Yes I want to be taken seriously, but that’s not an attempt to any image building. For me, it’s a great script with a great director.

Raajneeti is a very special film, different from what I’ve done so far, she added.

No comments: