Sonal Chauhan Realizes Her Cherished Dream of Working with Shahrukh Khan

Sonal Chauhan candidly admits in a media talk, “The moment I came to know that I was finalised for an ad with Shahrukh Khan, I excitedly called up my parents and asked them to courier me my favorite King Khan poster. Unfortunately, it reached me a day late and I couldn’t get my autograph!”



Adds Sonal, “But even while I was shooting I could not gather the courage to go across and tell Shahrukh Khan what a big fan I was of his, and that I had lost count of the number of times I had seen ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’. But SRK and I are in the same frame in the ad, and that picture will be my most prized possession.”



It may be mentioned here that Sonal Chauhan used to collect posters of Shahrukh and always longed to get his signature at the back of her favorite poster, which she had for years at her Delhi residence.

No comments: